The Cities & Communities of St. Johns County, Florida
St. Johns County has some of the oldest and most unique towns in Florida within its boundaries. Each is unique in its own right, with growth and economic potential. Click on the links below to learn more about each city or community.
- Known as the “Nation’s Oldest City,” St. Augustine is rich in history and full of economic potential.
ST. AUGUSTINE BEACH
- A historic city with an estimated 5 million visitors every year.
- Ranked “Fastest Growing City in Florida” in 2010 by BusinessWeek.
- A small town with big potential.
- Chosen as Money Magazine’s “Best Place to Live in Florida.”
- Founded in 1890, Hastings is more than just “the potato capital of Florida.”